Privacy & Security Policy
Esystor secure server (SSL) has advanced encryption and firewall technology to keep confidential information private and protected during transmission. Esystor security software completely encrypts the information you provide, and remain encrypted throughout the ordering procedures.
Esystor puts the highest alert on security measures to protect against the alteration, loss, or misuse of your information in flow into our ordering system.
Esystor does not sell, rent, or trade customer information, or any other information, which may identify you, to any outside party under any circumstances. Your information is only used to ensure secure ordering and to provide a more personalized shopping experience. Esystor does not reveal customer information except to complete transactions with our third party banking institution. The banking institution we do banking with is under strict responsibility to keep your information private and protected.
Esystor is committed to providing all customers with a world-class shopping experience. In order to measure how well we are doing and to better serve you with our product offerings, from time-to-time we may contact you via email and solicit your participation in research. Esystor may also occasionally notify you via email with recommendations or special offers of new products, prices, or any other promotions. You mayrequest to remove yourself from future efforts of this kind at any time.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Esystor. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
PRICING AND INFORMATION
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Esystor reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer's price changes,errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. Esystor uses its best efforts to put accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but Esystor makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. Esystor assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Orders are not binding upon Esystor until accepted and confirmed by Esystor. Once an order has been placed and accepted by Esystor, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- Penalty of $15.00 or 4% of the total invoice amount, whichever greater
- Esystor cancels due to its inability to ship the goods
- Accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and PayPal(confirmed accounts only!!)
- Do not accept online COD or credit cards issued by any financial institutions outside of the United States
- Accept Cashier Check and Money Order but shipping will be made after the payments have been cleared
- For all other payment methods, send an email to email@example.com
The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
- All orders require at least 24 ~ 48 business hours of processing time.
- All shipping dates are approximate and are subject to the availability of goods and receipt of all necessary information.
- All shipments are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage. Esystor will not be responsible, however, for any damage, loss, or expenses arising from delays in shipment or other non-performance of this Sale Agreement by or imposed by:
-Acts of God, Riots, Natural Disaster, Fires, Strikes, Governmental action, or any other cause beyond Esystor
- Address corrections made while in transit will be an additional expense of $10.00 to the credit card holder as we incur charges from the shipping carrier for the service.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a 15% or $25.00, whichever greater, restocking fee, in addition to the applicable shipping expenses, insurance fees, and any losses incurred by Esystor.
- Extra shipping charges may be applied to orders that are considered oversize products.
- For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's .
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back to the customer at customer's own expense. An RMA number is valid 14days from issued date and 100% complete with ALL original box(es) and packaging materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer's box(es), manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- All returns for refunds/exchanges must be made within 14 business days from the invoice date.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Esystor within 14 business days from the invoice date, at Esystor's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 30% Penalty. Any returns (Defective, Non-defective returns) not returned in "like new condition" including missing the original box, packaging material, contents accessories or manuals are subject to a 30% restocking fee. After 14 business days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
- All sales are final for CD, DVD Blank Media.
- The Customer pays shipping for all returns to Esystor. Esystor recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection since Esystor will not be responsible for any damages to the returning shipments.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Esystor to file a claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Esystor immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not notify Esystor of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- Expected turn-around-time for all exchanges is 30 days. Although Esystor will strive to process claims within 4-5 business days, shortage of inventory, overload or other special circumstances might delay the process.
- For replacements, Esystor ships back to the Customer via Fedex Ground in the continental US. In non-continental US, customer pays for shipping both ways.
- All claims for shortage, manufacturer's defects, or shipment error must be made within the first 3 days of arrival.
- RMA number must be visible on all return shipments or may be refused and returned back to you. A copy of the invoice must be included in returning package.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For credits or refunds on returns, the latest prices less shipping/handling charges will apply. For "Free Shipping (Insured)" Items that are shipped via Fedex Ground, a 5% of the total amount will apply for shipping charge.
- Physical damage will void all warranty.
- Under no condition will Esystor.com cross-ship any item.
- Esystor reserves the right to swap with the equivalent product for all replacements and exchanges in the event Esystor is in unable situation to supply with the same products.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT POLICY
Esystor's Tech Support Department will do its best to answer all pre-sales and post-sales questions. Due to the variety of products, brands, manufacturers, technical specifications and standards, we do not guarantee the support and advice provided by our staffs will work in all cases. Esystor recommends you to find assistance from the manufacturer's technical support.
This Agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, California for purposes of any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Sale Agreement.
Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for in full by the purchaser. Loss and damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Esystor is Esystor's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by customer is customer's responsibility.
GENERAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Esystor hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by Esystor in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer's warranty, if any.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Product is guaranteed to manufacturer's specifications only. Pictures of products and specifications posted on our web site are general representation of products. Esystor will not be responsible for making slight changes in appearance of a product by the manufacturer on its discretion. and will not accept returns based on such claims.
- Esystor will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. Esystor will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, Esystor is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this Agreement.